1.45 Ct Platinum Asscher Cut Diamond Ring (1.00 Ct UGL Certified Ctr Stone H/I SI1)

Customers Score :

Product Brand : TheJewelstore
Listprice :

Your Price: Check Special Offers !!!

Ask for her hand in marriage with this magnificent asscher cut diamond engagement ring, baguette diamond accents, and a wonderful modern design setting.
1.45 Ct Platinum Asscher Cut Diamond Ring (1.00 Ct UGL Certified Ctr Stone H/I SI1) Reviews
Available : In Stock.

FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Usually ships in 24 hours
Buy 1.45 Ct Platinum Asscher Cut Diamond Ring (1.00 Ct UGL Certified Ctr Stone H/I SI1)
|
List price : Lowest Price
Buy now : Check price now!
Read Customer review and Compare price of all dealers for 1.45 Ct Platinum Asscher Cut Diamond Ring (1.00 Ct UGL Certified Ctr Stone H/I SI1)
Usually ships in 24 hours
|
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment