Friday, September 30, 2011

Buy Best Channel Set Baguette And Round Diamond Engagement Rings with a 0.4 Carat Asscher Cut/Shape I SI1 EGL USA Certified Center Stone and 0.7 Carat of Side Diamonds (1.1 Carat t.w.) for $1,383.31

Limited Quantity
Channel Set Baguette And Round Diamond Engagement Rings with a 0.4 Carat Asscher Cut/Shape I SI1 EGL USA Certified Center Stone and 0.7 Carat of Side Diamonds (1.1 Carat t.w.)

Channel Set Baguette And Round Diamond Engagement Rings with a 0.4 Carat Asscher Cut/Shape I SI1 EGL USA Certified Center Stone and 0.7 Carat of Side Diamonds (1.1 Carat t.w.)

Customers Score :
Product Brand : Fancy Shape Engagement Rings
Price : $3,772.65
You Save : $2389.34(63%)
Now Price : $1,383.31  In Stock

Available at Amazon :

Channel Set Baguette And Round Diamond Engagement Rings with a 0.4 Carat Asscher Cut/Shape I SI1 EGL USA Certified Center Stone and 0.7 Carat of Side Diamonds (1.1 Carat t.w.)
FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Usually ships in 24 hours

Channel Set Baguette And Round Diamond Engagement Rings with a 0.4 Carat Asscher Cut/Shape I SI1 EGL USA Certified Center Stone and 0.7 Carat of Side Diamonds (1.1 Carat t.w.) Overview

Channel Set Baguette And Round Diamond Engagement Rings with a 0.4 Carat Asscher Cut/Shape I SI1 EGL USA Certified Center Stone and 0.7 Carat Asscher Cut/Shapes of Side Diamonds (1.1 Cttw) As the center diamond is a stock photo, please call us for complete details Anytime at 713-513-1351 if you want to change the setting or want to put in a different center stone.

Read more Details.



Channel Set Baguette And Round Diamond Engagement Rings with a 0.4 Carat Asscher Cut/Shape I SI1 EGL USA Certified Center Stone and 0.7 Carat of Side Diamonds (1.1 Carat t.w.)

Compare Prices and Find Best Deals Online

nikashdiamonds - Jewelry By Nikash
$1,383.31 (New)
Usually ships in 1-2 business days



### Product Information and Prices Stored : Oct 01, 2011 06:00:54 ###
If this Information is Not Updated, Please Check!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment